Saturday, August 13, 2005

I thought I knew... but I had no idea.

This past week has been a whirlwind. Good times most definately. Anyway, first off let me just tell you how effing random my day has been. I went shopping today to get some things for school and I saw this girl who worked at American Eagle, she looked familiar and I knew she went to my High School but for the life of me, I did not know how I knew her. I don't think I had any classes with her or was in any clubs with her. I felt like a jerk because she definately knew who I was and even asked about school. I felt so bad, I was just like HEY!!! long time no see. Also, this happened to me once at Tech earlier this summer and well that same girl was in AE too and said hi. Gosh it's like they conspired against me. I felt like an idiot. She was in my dance class at school, and said we were friends in Middle School before the big split and I had no idea who she was. No recollection whatsoever and just played it off. Anyway, now that I know what her name is (thanks facebook) I was all like heyyy! Yeah Me = Jerk. Then keeping with the theme of not knowing people I accidently IMed this guy who's screen name has been on my list since like the begining of my Freshman year of High School (which is a long time ago and i still don't know why he's on there) and I felt like a total idiot because then I had to explain to him that a mutual friend put him on my list to see if he was on or something at the time and I never took it off. Yeah I felt like an effing loser.

Anyway, I met this great guy last week. I don't think I could fall for anyone faster. And we'll leave it at that. You know I don't like to talk about my personal life. Well, I hope you've had a great Saturday. I have...

No comments: