Sunday, August 21, 2005


Oh what a night...

I got to hang out with my favorites last night and it was too fun. Apparently Tommy had to go to the hospital but not from injuries sustained from being intoxicated. He fell out of a loft. :( He's okay now. Anyway, the return back to school has been amazing. I love seeing everyone. This year will be great! I'm so excited. In other News... well here, we'll have patrick explain it to you...

Me: but yeah i heard about those apartment things. that's pretty awesome. polo or something right?
Patrick yeah, polo is exactly right.
P: And GET THIS...
P: we only had 3 people lined up to line in our 4 person suite.
P: so the school randomly assigned a 4th.
P: And I'm quite certain that our 4th is, no joke, Eric Williams.
M: SHUT UP
M: get outta here
P: im serious
M: well if it is eric williams i may just randomly show up one night and have a heart attack outside your door
P: he hasn't moved in yet, but his name is on the door and they moved in an extra long bed for whoever it is.

If that is the case... I may hang out at Wake for the rest of my life.

No comments: