Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm overjoyed, I'm overloved, and I'm feeling lucky! :D

Jason: happy b-day
Meghan: Happy Birthday Mary
Jeremy, Dr.J, West Point's finest: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. LE
Devin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :o)
Zachules: HAPPY BIRFDAY OOOCYTE
Colin: dude mary is it like ur bday startin twenty minutes ago
Matty: happy birthday to you
Matty: happy birthday to youuuuu
Matty: happy birthday dear mary
Matty: umm
Matty: YAY!
Rach: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!!! :-)
Carolyn: happy birthday!!
Carolyn: oh wait
Carolyn: OH SHOOT
Carolyn: its tomorrow
Carolyn: i take it back
Carolyn: oh wait
Carolyn: i AM right
Carolyn: HAPY BIRTHDY MARY!
Carolyn: *BIRTHDAY
Carolyn: haha!!!
Carolyn: *throws confetti around*
C.W. Hedelt: happy birthday in like 12 minutes
C.W. Hedelt: i wish i could send u a whiskey sour on IM
Nina: happy effin birthday undercover:-*!!!
Robyn: Happy Birthday!
Tyler: Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Don't party too hard!
Case: Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a sweet flippin Birthday!!! Can't wait to see you at VT in a couple of days!
Simga J: dude.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! today we celebrate this awesome day, when you escaped your mother's womb. i hope you have a super one ma love. :-D and... can't wait to see you next weeeeeek!!!
Priyanka: hey Mary, just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!! hope you're summer is going well, take care and see you back at tech :o) bye
Patrick: i was just wondering if today was your birthday.
Patrick: and, if so, i wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays.
Eva: happy birfday yo
Eva:
keep it real fo shizzle in your 20th year of life or i will kick yo ass;-)
(I'm actually 19... but it's okay to think that I'm 20, no complaints)
Drew 1: Happy birthday
Drew 1: well i guess not really happy birthday
Drew 1: more like ok birthday!
Drew 1: or so-so birthday!

What more can I ask for? I have the greatest friends in the world. You know sometimes I look at you guys and I think damn, I'm so lucky... my friends are like effing rockstars - you guys are so much larger than life and you don't even know it. I love all of you and I hope you know that by now! Thanks for making a girl feel special on her Birthday (thanks for remembering actually), for always being there, for all the laughs and everything in between. I raise my glass to you today.

No comments: