Monday, August 22, 2005


Yeah, this year is pretty much going to rock my life.

My earliest class this morning was at 10:10 with a professor that I had last year. I really enjoyed his style of teaching so I'm back for some more. I'm taking Psychology of Personality with him and I'm stoked. Also, this kid who is friends with Tommy that went out with us this weekend was in my class so it was awesome. Then I met a girl in my dorm who was in that class to and she knew who I was which was a little weird, but I found out that Laura has been telling everyone that they need to meet Mary and Jerry so random people have been introducing themselves to me all day which I'm not objecting to at all. So far so good. Next, I went to Minority Group Relations which is a Sociology class and the professor says "Here you go G" and hands me a syllabus. It was pretty gnarly. And then, half the football team walks into the class. That was pretty bitchin. My last class of the day was Principles of Psychological Research with R.J. frikin awesome Harvey who told us he didn't believe in the memorization of material but rather our ability to understand concepts and be able to look things up because he admits that he himself does not retain everything he's ever learned. Which is true, therefore all oru tests for the class will be online in the comfort of our own rooms, oh and it's open book. He gave us his screen name because he will be on AIM during our "tests" to answer any questions we have. Pretty awesome right? I'd say so. Lastly, I was able to force add into the best effing class ever. World Regions with JD "i'm more hungover than you and i'm your professor" Boyer. Yesss, I went to his office today with Kathleen and he was so nice. He was like heck yeah you can be in my class, sign up right now. So we did and now all is gravy. I cannot wait, I'm so excited to go to class it's kind of sick. Also books only cost me 247 this year which is awesome.

Oh also, the picture above is of my new favorite busted tee. Ha ha. Ohhh 5ths... we love you. You can buy one at www.bustedtees.com

Random IMs from today that I loved:

Josh: I'm in emo 101!

on our first JD Boyer encounter:

Kathleen: did you see his rum bottles in his office?
Kathleen: i thought it was hilarious!
Kathleen: and on the outside of his office he has a pic of him being a professional beer model

Slutface's (aka Todd's) fight to keep his hermit crab:

alyson (residence hall director): "he can escape and go all over the place, even in peoples belongings, until he dies."
john: "ive got him up high enough that the fall will kill him."

we lost.
no more hermit crab in 245.
read your hokie handbook.
youre probably breaking some rules too.

Todd: go to class

PS: Patrick confirmed that he really is living with Wake Basketball player Eric Williams. I hope he gets to meet CP3 and J.G

No comments: