Friday, August 19, 2005

Nostalgia.

Tonight, I spent the last day of my summer at Dylan's house celebrating his Birthday. It was fun and low key. I got to see Keith, Keirn, and Laura Munse. It was a good time. But earlier, I got to hang out with a good friend of mine. Jason frikin Kaiser. It's weird, this is almost exactly how I ended my summer last year except for there weren't as many tears this year. Well there wern't any at all. Last year, I spent part of my last night home with Jason reminiscing about all the good times we've had and this year was kind of like that too. It's like deja vu. I also spent time with Keirn who just flew in this morning from a 2 months of summer sessions and I went to her house for the first and last time this summer. I spent a little time with her family before coming home to finish loading the car. It's weird because she wasn't here this summer. Going to her house brought back lots of memories. I was kind of sad because I didn't spend any time there at all except for the hour or so that I was there today. Just driving down the road to get to her house brought memories. It's so hard to say goodbye when you're just saying hello. I wish we had more time together, but we can't have everything right? It's good to know that she's a phonecall away. I know we'll be seeing each other sometime soon. As for Jason, that kid will never go away. He's going to be around for awhile and that's not a bad thing.

To the closing of a great summer and the beginning of a great year. :)

No comments: