Wednesday, August 24, 2005


It's a good time to be alive!!!

First off, that was a JD Boyer quote and indeed it is a good time to be alive. My classes seem like they're going to be rather kick fuckin ass this year. I have a Bright Eyes concert to look forward to as well as this movie coming into theatres... it's called Thumbsucker and if you click on the link you can view the trailer. In addition to Thumbsucker, I'm highly anticipating the movie Shopgirl... who wants to see it with me? I have JD Boyer's class again tomorrow. I cannot wait. Gosh, I never would have thought I'd ever be excited about going to class, but this guy is AMAZING. You have to experience it to believe it. I had my doubts to. I mean who actually likes their professor right? This guy is the real deal. Frikin awesome. Also, Drew 1 fixed my printer today and tha thas made my life much much easier. Today we salute you, Drew 1, for you are far better than Drew 2 and have magic fingers that can make any stubborn printer (like mine) melt and work just for you! Also, in the picture, you are wearing a Bright Eyes shirt which makes you infinitely cooler than most people.

Frikin Hilarious - Emo Song

No comments: