Thursday, August 18, 2005

New Stuff is cool... like boys and bank accounts.

So yesterday my Mom decided it was time to start working on building up my credit since I was declined for a Platnium card. 1) It's a Platnium card 2) All I've been using thus far has been a debit card so anyway we go to the bank. And the greeter (yeah, I didn't know banks had greeters) put us on the list and was like okay wait. Instead, the President of the Bank walks out and is like, oh, you get to jump the line because your mom is our best coustomer. Holler. So all was well, I got my picture taken (for once in my life, it actually turned out pretty well) and it's going on my Credit and Debit Card so that's pretty sweet. And I can do online banking and all that good stuff which makes life 100 times easier.

So that's my story. It's been an uneventful week. Packing and more packing. That's about it. This one was disappointing wasn't it? Actually, maybe not...

Jason got arrested! Ha ha sucks for him. Poor kid, right before school starts too. I'm sure the parentals are really really happy. Dear Jason, if you're reading this, I feel really sorry for you, but hey, at least you're going to go to school soon, so they can't stay pissed off at you very long. Eff the Po.

No comments: